Sunday 1 October 2017

Holiday Blogging #2 - Travel Experiences/Ratings

Hey bloggers! Today I'm going to tell you about some recent Travel Experiences!
Recently I just finished travelling from Hawaii and The United States! I have also recently travelled to Seattle, Washington which was amazing! And I also travelled to Honolulu and Hilo, Hawaii!

My flight took place on the 30th of August 2017 and I came back on the 15th of September. Anyways me and some family members flew on Hawaiian Airlines which was amazing.
Honolulu International Airport!

The flight took 8 hours straight from Auckland, New Zealand to Honolulu, Hawaii! It was a good flight! I also get plane-sick on flights that take more than 5 hours, have a lot of plan turbulence, and also have a rough landing which results to the flight I took and it was really boring!

Ratings for Hawaiian Airlines!

Flight Attendant Personality - The flight attendants were very kind-hearted people! They served us with kindness and heaps more! There was also a very nice lady who was always smiling! She was really kind! I would rate the Flight Attendants from Hawaiian Airlines - 9/10

Food - Now let's talk about the food! The first meal of the flight was in the first 1 or 2 hours of the flight! It was a light meal with an sandwich, fruit, water, vegetables, snacks and juice! It tasted really weird because we were in the air so I would rate the airplane food - 6 & 1/2 /10. On the way back to Auckland we ate Curry and Rice which was so good! I would rate it 10/101
Image result for inside hawaiian airlines
Image Attribution

Comfort - Comfortability! Now the seats we were sitting on were great! But some things were uncomfortable! First of all we did have travel pillows which were very comfortable and made our head and neck very comforting! Well the seat and the back-rest was very hard and was sore to sit on but we did have pillows and just sat on that! I would rate it and - 7/10

Image Attribution
Entertainment - When we sat down in our seats we had screens in front of us! They were just behind the seat in front of you, when you sat down! They had Movies, TV Shows, Music, Games and even an app where you could see where the plane is. We flew past Fiji, Tonga, Samoa, Guam, Cook Islands, Easter Island and all the other Pacific Islands! I would rate it an - 10/10

You can read what I did in Hawaii if you scroll down a bit you will see some Travel Blog Posts I made in Hawaii and Seattle! I will also make an Delta Airlines Review soon! Also note I will be going to camp for 1 week so I will not be active for a while!

Thanks for reading!
By Mitchell.M
1/10/17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.