Thursday 11 May 2017

Mitchell's Tech dish - Fruit Tart

Hello bloggers! Today at tech I made a Fruit tart with my friend Noah. The last week we came we had to make the pastry which included butter and flour and flattening it out onto a tin foil tray. Then Mrs Heka put it somewhere to keep it cool for next week.

When we came back the week after which was today we got to decorate it and make it delicious. First we got 1 cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of custard powder, 2 tablespoons of sugar to make our custard. 

We put it in the pot we were going to cook with and started to stir. Then we got the fruits which included peaches, strawberries, grapes, kiwifruit and more. We then added it to our pastry which we already put in with our custard.

Yay! We were finished. Now all I go to do is take a picture of our wonderful dish:

It looked so yummy I just wanted to eat it right away but we couldn't because we had to go on the bus back to school plus it was raining. Then when we arrived at school it was lunch time and I finally got to eat it! Delicious. It was so yummy. You should try making it one day it is so delicious.

Thanks for reading!
By Mitchell.M
11/05/17

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mitchell,
    I like your Fruit Tart. I like how you made it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.