Tuesday 28 March 2017

Mitchell - Writing Explanation 2017 (Results)

Good morning! Today we got the results for our writing test we did in February. We got the results on a piece of paper along with the writing we did in Feb. The story we had to write about was a special place in our community. I wrote about the Glen Innes library and talked about how the space/place was special to me.
Image result for Writing
Image attribution: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Writing.svg

We got marked on Ideas, Structure, Organisation, Vocabulary, Sentence, Punctuation, and Spelling. I got 6 fives and 1 six for all of them. I was really good in all of them because I got high marks on all the subjects we had to write about.

It was a really special place to me because books are really special treasure to me! Thanks for reading.
By Mitchell.M
28/03/17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.