Wednesday 1 February 2017

Introducing Mitchell

Bula Vinaka, Malo e lelei and greetings. My name is Mitchell and I attend Pt England School as a Year 7 student in Room 3 with the beautiful Mrs Tele’a. Things I love to do include: reading books, writing stories, watching movies, making movies, taking photos, travelling, and blogging. I am 11 years old and turning 12 this year in august. I am of Fijian descent from my mum and Tongan descent from my dad. My favourite sports I like to play are: Basketball and Cricket. My favourite foods are Dried mangoes and Pancakes. My favourite subjects are: Reading and writing. I also have 3 sisters and we share 1 dog named Clifford. Please check out my blog later in the year and please leave a comment. Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. Bula Vinaka, Malo e lelei and greetings to you, Mitchell. I hope that you have a great start to Year 7. You're really lucky to have Mrs Tele'a as your teacher. She's pretty special!

    I'll look forward to seeing you in a few weeks when I come into Pt England to hand out the prizes for the Summer Learning Journey programme. See you soon!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi son awesome to see your back into it. All the best for this term and year.Do your best reach for the stars ����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bula Vinaka Mitchell! Welcome to Team 5 Mitchell. I loved reading the long list of things you enjoy doing. This year will have a lot of opportunity to put these things into action. Well done too on being part of the 'Summer Learning Journey' - saipe! Looking forward to working with you this year Mitchell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mitchell,

    Congratulations on placing first equal in the Summer Learning Journey blogging programme this past holiday. You were a blogging star! I will look forward to seeing you on Friday when I come in to Pt England school to hand out the SLJ prizes and certificates.

    See you soon!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.