Sunday 18 December 2016

Mitchell - Summer learning journey Day # 2

Hello blog viewers. Today is day 2 of the Summer learning journey. Enjoy and let the adventure begin!

Activity 1
Image result for tokyoCapital city facts :
1. The name of the capital city is Tokyo
2. The population of the capital city is 13.62 million
3. In January the weather in the capital city is usually Cold with 5°C and 41°F
4. The capital city is located in the Eastern part of the country
5. The languages most commonly spoken in the capital city are Tokyo dialect and Standard Japanese

Activity 2
Bullfighting in Madrid : 
I think bullfighting should be banned. Here are 2 reasons why I think it should be banned.
1. It is very sad and not fair for the bulls. The bulls who are chosen to fight with the matadors should be free. All of the bulls should have the right to be a animal and have freedom.
Image result for bullfighting2. It should also be banned because if you keep killing bulls the population may die out and the bulls will become endangered animals or may even be extinct.

Bonus:
Wellington - I have never been to Wellington but If I went for a visit her are 2 things I would do. The first thing I would do would be to ride the Wellington Cable Car's to see the amazing view of Wellington. The second thing I would do would be to visit the Wellington Zoo. I would really love to see the animals. 

Thanks for reading
By Mitchell M.
18/12/16



2 comments:

  1. Hi Mitchell, great work already and it's only been two days of the holidays - very impressed! I like your thinking around bull fighting. I don't like it either, especially the cruelty to the amazing animals.

    Great ideas given about visiting Wellington. What would you suggest for someone to visit if it was their first time to Auckland? Keep up the awesome work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mitchell!

    This is great work. I always love hearing facts about Japan. You are quite right about it not being fair on the bulls, I'm sure if they could choose, they would rather be eating grass and hanging out with their family somewhere than in a ring fighting for their lives.

    I really liked your Wellington answers. I lived there for 3 years while I was studying film, so I know how nice it is. One other place you might want to visit there is Weta Studios. Have a look at the link below and let me know if you'd be keen.

    http://wetaworkshop.com/visit-us/workshop-tours/

    Ka pai, keep up the great work. Looking forward to the next one.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.