Sunday 1 May 2016

Mitchell Holiday Blogging #15



Today is Sunday 1st of May. It is the first day of the month. Anyways Hello I just got back from Coromandel and it was quite a short drive. When we got back I saw my aunts Rochelle who was marching in the ANZAC Parade and her friend and my Nana. They were waiting for us to come back home. We walked into the kitchen and I looked in the cupboard and saw heaps of food. They went food shopping while we wer staying in the batch. I looked in the fridge and saw heaps of food as well. There was also heaps of healthy youghurts for school. We said thank you so much and we gave them big hugs and then they left. In the morning we got up and had breakfast and we played board games and went down to Hahei Beach too.


See you back at school.
Thanks for Reading
By Mitchell
1/05/16


 

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Mitchell
    I love your pictures of the beach at Coromandel. My son was there too and he said the water was still warm to swim in.

    Have a lovely start to the term

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mitchell,

    It sounds like you had an amazing holiday! What a great view of the beach you had!

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.