Thursday 21 April 2016

Mitchell Holiday Post #6

Today is Thursday 21st of April. When I woke up it was 7:25 in the morning. I went to go watch TV with my sisters. Then at 8:30 we went to go have breakfast in the kitchen. I helped cook the eggs in the kitchen and butter the toast. My mum was helping us too. I made the milo too and put it in the cups. Then we put it on the table and we started eating. After breakfast we put all the dishes in the dishwasher and showered. Then my mum had to go to work. I took the rubbish out of the bin and put it outside in the big blue rubbish bin. We had lunch after that. My sister finished training and came back home. At 5:00 we went to go outside to do get the washing off the line because it was dry.



Thanks for reading
By Mitchell
21/04/16  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.