Wednesday 27 April 2016

ᗰITᑕᕼEᒪᒪ ᕼOᒪIᗪᗩY ᗷᒪOGGIᑎG #11

Today is Wednesday the 27th of April. I woke up and went to the lounge to lie down on the mattress to watch TV. Because my mum was going to the shop to buy something. When she came back she gave me and my sisters our UP&GO to drink for breakfast. We also made porridge. After we watched TV I folded up the blankets and put away the mattress. We showered,brushed our teeth and got changed. My mum picked us up and we went to go to the barber shop to cut me and my sisters hair. I got a cool razor haircut for boys and my sister got a zig-zag on the side of her hair. We bought some wax for our hair too. Then we went to the shop to get a treat. Then my mum dropped us home. We played and watched TV. Then at 5:00 my dad and my sisters crossed the road for my sisters rugby training. We got to also open 40 Disney movie star packs from Countdown.



Thanks for Reading
By Mitchell 
27/04/16  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.