Monday 11 April 2016

Mitchell Duffy Theater Blog Post

On Tuesday the 9th of February I walked into my very new class I just started a week ago and just got told that we were going to go watch a Duffy Theater in the Hall. That was my first time having a Duffy Theater this year. I was very excited. I put my chair on my bag and headed off with the class. We walked to the hall to see what was happening. There was a Medium sized wall in front of the stage and glued on was heaps of papers and pictures. Everyone sat down quietly. All the children from Year 1- 8 got to watch this show but in different times. We listened to these people called Tevita, Simon, and Talia. The show was named Duffys Time Travel Mission. All of the props and costumes they used were Awesome!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.