Friday 22 April 2016

Mitchell Blog Post #7

Today is Friday 22 of April. It's Earth Day. I got out of bed and went to go watch TV. Then we all went to the kitchen to go make breakfast. I made some toast and buttered them. Then we made the tea. Then we started to eat on the table. After breakfast everyone went to go brush their teeth and shower. After we all showered and brushed our teeth we went to go make our beds. We opened all of the curtains and windows. I opened the deck doors. It was very sunny. We all cleaned up our rooms. Then I went to go feed my dog Clifford some sausages. We made dinner. For dinner was sausage curry,chicken fettuccine and rice. I cant wait for tommorrow.


By Mitchell
22/04/16
Thanks for Reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.