Thursday 28 April 2016

ᗰITᑕᕼEᒪᒪ ᕼOᒪIᗪᗩY ᗷᒪOGGIᑎG #12

Today Thursday 28th of April. I woke up and went to the kitchen. We had breakfast. I had porridge. It tasted like Honey with Cinnamon and Brown Sugar. It was yummy. Then we had boiled eggs. Then we cleaned up and my mum went to go get something from work. Meanwhile we were playing and at Lunchtime my mum came home with some Pizzas and 2 big drinks of 7 UP. She also gave us some pudding and some cookies. After eating we went to the computer to go on it to watch a movie. It was good. Then it was getting dark and we had to go to a birthday party at my grandmas house. We got changed into warm clothes and we showered and did our hair. Then we went with our dad to go pick up some beds from my mums friends house. Then we came back and we were ready to go. 

Thanks for reading
By Mitchell 
28/04/16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.