Tuesday 28 July 2015

Mitchell About Me Update

Bula Vinaka and welcome to my blog. Hello my name is Mitchell. I am a Year 5 student at Pt England School. I am in Room 9 and 10 and my teachers are Mrs Jacobsen and Mr Baxendine. I was born on August 8th 2005. I am half Fijian half tongan. I have a pet dog called Clifford and a pet Rabbit called James. I have 3 sisters called Levonah,Maddison Rose and Leonora Grace. My Dad’s name is Lau and my Mum’s name is Wini. My favourite colour is Blue. I like watching movies and reading books. My best friends name is Simon. My favourite subject at school is Reading and Writing. My favourite games are Minecraft,Scribblenauts and Virtual Families 2. Please leave a comment and i hope you enjoy my Blog. Thanks for reading.

Screenshot 2015-07-28 at 12.54.07 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.