Thursday 5 February 2015

Mitchell Holiday Highlight

During the school holidays i went camping with my whole family. We drove up to Kaitaia and went camping there. When we got there we went to our campsite and my dad and my mum put the tent up. It was getting dark so my mum and dad quickly put all our stuff in the tent then we went to sleep. The next morning we went swimming. We quickly had breakfast and then we went swimming. We had fun in the pool. I kept on jumping in the deep side and swam to the shallow. It was very sunny. After we went swimming my whole family walked to the beach so my dad could catch some fish. When he caught some fish he cooked it for dinner.

It was so delicious. We stayed there for ten days. On the night before we left we watched a movie. Everyone came to watch. We stayed there until it was nearly midnight. The next day we left so we could go back home. When we got back home we had a big rest. A few days after that we went to another camp site. It was near Auckland. In this campsite there was not very much people there. So there was a very big space for us. When it was getting dark my whole family played spotlight for a long time after playing spotlight we went to sleep straight away.
The next day my whole family went to the waterfall.

We drove to the waterfall and then we walked from there. When we got there i jumped in straight away. Lots of people were there. They were jumping off cliffs. It looked very scared because i’m very scared of very high heights. When we were swimming my dad was cooking sausages for us. My dad brought our little BBQ to cook our sausages for us. I jumped out of the water and then we ate our sausages.
My dad brought our little BBQ to cook our sausages for us. I jumped out of the water and then we ate our sausages.


I jumped out of the water and then we ate our sausages.
My dad brought our little BBQ to cook our sausages for us. I jumped out of the water and then we ate our sausages. We stayed there for a very long time and then the next day we went hiking up to a river. When we were hiking up to the river the next day it was very cool. We went there because it was our last day. The next day we packed our stuff and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.